Friday, February 21, 2014

Baby Shower!

My big brother and sister-in-law are having a baby! This will be my first niece or nephew (it's a surprise) on my side of the family. I have 12 nieces and nephews on my husband's side!

 My sister-in-law's two best friends threw her an adorable baby shower and surprised her by hosting it at her favorite restaurant.

Our family from Washington came down for the occasion and it was a great weekend of fun and visiting. Here are a few pictures from the shower.

                                                    Cute decor on fireplace mantle. It was an owl themed shower.

                    My dear cousin who I only get to see a couple times a year. We had delicious raspberry lemon drops :)

                                      Aren't these center pieces so cute? I love the vintage looking alphabet pictures.

     My mom, my sister-in-law and I went shopping together the day before and decided to color coordinate our outfits :) I                               love spending time with them! This is how I styled my striped blazer from Target!


Happy Friday and have a great weekend!
    

No comments :

Post a Comment