Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day!

Here's a little Valentine's Day tip from Urban Decay Cosmetics: Always wear red lipstick and a hot pair of heels. Check! My husband and I went out to our favorite little wine bar to celebrate this year.

Here's a look at my Valentine's Day!

Blouse: LC Lauren Conrad from Kohls // Skirt: Kirkland from Costco (similar) //
Shoes: Christian Siriano for Payless (similar)// Necklace: Baublebar //
Pearls: gift (similar) // Clutch: Kohls (similar)

Flowers from my hubby :)

Close up of my necklaces
 Every Valentine's day I make my husband his favorite dessert: Grasshopper pie.
  Here is a link to the recipe I used (note, I used a pre-made pie crust and I also 
                            didn't follow the recipe exactly like usual).
                 

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!


 

No comments :

Post a Comment