Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom

I am going to be honest. I, starting in July, I spent months feeling bitter and dejected. It's a long story and I won't go into details, but I didn't get a job that I felt I should have, and it really hurt my ego. I still cannot say I am completely over it. However, I have tried to take the saying "bloom where you are planted" to heart. Maybe I only got a quarter time position running intramural recess activities and mileage club--but gosh darn it--I'm going to be the best recess time PE teacher this school has ever seen! I have to say I love the students and staff at my school and it has been nice to have more time to work with dance teams and dance studios this year and I even have time to volunteer.

I am a little anxious to see where my husband and I end up next year, since he is graduating with his MAT & teaching license in may, but in the mean time I will continue to be the best I can be with what I have been given and Bloom where I am planted.

Source: My own artwork


Happy Hump Day :P
    

No comments :

Post a Comment