Monday, March 31, 2014

Pink & Green

One of my dancers gave us coaches each this fun little gift for our state dance competition. I just adore the pink flamingos!
You can purchase one here
This little bag has me on a pink a green kick right now, which inspired the rest of my post!

Inside the bag is the a mani/pedi set! 

                                                      I'm excited to try out the nail polish. 


monroe & mimosa blog
I came across the blog "Monroe & Mimosa" the other day and found this lovely set of pink and green inspiration. Love the green striped lamp and the flamingos.

Later I was "window shopping" on Forever21.com and found this lovely green spring dress and gorgeous pink floral crown. It inspired me to make a pink & green set on Polyvore. I just might have to purchase the dress and the flower crown after I deposit my check today..Spring Pink & Green

No comments :

Post a Comment