Friday, March 21, 2014

Stars

I got home late last night from the Oregon high school dance & drill team state championships. I choreograph for my former team. They got 4th place! They definitely had to fight for it this year. I was so proud that 4th felt like 1st! Our song this year was "Stars" by Grace Potter & the Nocturnals. Here's a video if you want to watch!

 



sequin top: Kohls// sweater: Kohls (similar)// heels: Payless (similar)
This is the only full shot I had of my outfit. This is with one of my beautiful dancers after awards. I like to wear something nice on the awards night that coordinates with my team. I love our teams costumes this year so it was a lot of fun to shop for an outfit. The only thing that is new in this outfit is the blouse :)

I'm headed back up tomorrow to watch another team that I help choreograph. I love dance!
Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment