Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Kate Spade Sale

Hey everyone! My post is going to be a little on the shallow side today, but I thought I should spread the word that Kate Spade is having a great sale! 
If I could, these are the things that I would buy:
Striped Sun Hat $39
In Tandem Pendant $39 
Lemon Embroidered Straw Fedora $39

Union Square Thomas $79
Into the Wild Thomas $69
To access the sale click here.
You know, I really should be able to afford these items at this price, but I spend money on lots of inexpensive items and it adds up!
I went into Target this weekend to pick up a gift for a baby shower, and I had time to kill while I was waiting to meet someone (which is always dangerous in Target) and I ended up buying a purse for like $40
Merona Mini Satchel Handbag
This picture doesn't do the color justice. In real life it is a bright neon pink. I guess I will need to do an outfit post with this purse :)

If you want to partake in the Kate Spade sale you better hurry! It ends tomorrow!

I hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment