Monday, August 11, 2014

Oregon Summer Beauty

 Last week I went with my mom, grandma and a family friend to my most favorite place in Oregon: House Rock Campground. It's about 45 minutes outside of Sweet Home on the South Santiam River. We just went up for a day trip to take a dip and enjoy the sun.
 The view from our chairs.
 Another view. This bridges leads to the "House Rock" and a short hike.

 Bathing Beauty. My mom's probably gonna be mad I put this picture up!


 We found these rock like this! Someone went to the trouble of finding rocks of the same color and making this little art piece.



 In the House Rock Cave.

The view at the end of the hike. There is a waterfall too but my camera died before I could take the picture. I didn't get to camp here this summer because it is so popular it was all booked at the time we decided to go. Hopefully I will get to camp here next Summer!
Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment