Monday, November 3, 2014

Wine Tasting

This last weekend I went wine tasting with my cousins and our guys. We went to the Willamette Valley Vineyards tasting room. I only took one picture of the room and I really wish I had taken more. I have never been to the Willamette Vineyards before and their tasting room was so beautiful. There is a firepit in the middle of the room with couches around it and there is a grand piano in one corner, and behind me in this picture is windowed doors going to outdoor patio seating with a beautiful view. I definitely would like to go back for a date night or a girls night! After our wine tasting we each bought a bottle or two, and ordered some appetizers to enjoy the beautiful venue.
lips: Maybelline in Plumb Perfect // Eyes: Wet 'n Wild in Walking on Eggshells

My lovely cousins & me on the outdoor patio. I'm the oldest...I didn't get the height gene ;)
I snapped this picture of my hubby with the pretty view in the background.
What I Wore: // Cardigan: Target // Top: Victoria's Secret (similar) // Leggings: Publik // Booties: Payless Shoes (old) //  // Necklace: 1 year anniversary gift from Hubby :) //

I love this picture of my hubby & me. It was a fun outing and the fall weather made for some beautiful pictures.

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment