Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Christmas Wedding

 Today is my 3 year wedding anniversary! Everyone always says that the first few years of marriage are the hardest, but I have to say this past 3 years has been a blast! Yes, we have had our ups and downs, but I have never felt like being married and committed was hard work. I am so blessed to be married to Joel and I am looking forward to celebrating anniversaries for many years to come.
This is one of my favorite pictures from our wedding. Walking down the isle after being announced man and wife. We had my high school choir sing at our wedding and they sang "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" as we walked down the isle.
I plan to post more pictures of my wedding. When I was planning, I didn't feel like there was much inspiration for Christmas/Winter weddings, especially on a budget! So hopefully sharing my wedding will give someone else ideas!

This December is flying by fast!
Happy Thursday!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment