Monday, December 8, 2014

My Christmas Tree!

 December is a very busy and exciting month in my household. It's the month we got engaged and married in; it's the month of my husband's birthday, countless Christmas parties, and Christmas of course!
I had grandiose ideas of goint to cut down our own Christmas tree at the local tree farm and getting the perfect beautiful picture for a Christmas card. After a couple failed attempts at going to get the tree (rain, and last minute family plans) we gave up and just went and got a pre-cut one in town. It took me about 5 days to get it completely decotated, and I just finished last night. I really don't want to go to school today. I just want to sit in my livingroom and enjoy looking at my beautiful tree.
 I did manage to get most of this mess cleaned up last night, but this picture represents what the month of December is for us: Busy & Chaotic, but full of good things :) Hopefully I manage to organize myself enough to share some of those good things on this blog ;)

Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment