Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Few of my Favorite Things

Hi all! I was looking through some of my old posts the other day, and I realized that I have gotten a lot less colorful of late and I've really just been chronicling the fun events that I have gotten to do. I want to get to back to a more variety of different posts. For the last 2 years I have done a compilations of things I like for my birthday, so I thought I would do it again this year.
As you can see from my list, I have summer on the brain!!


As much as I love the "fixer upper" Joanna Gaines style... I will never have it.
As you can tell by this post, I love COLOR, I am super eclectic, and I may still have teenage girl tendencies when it comes to decorating :) 
Stay tuned for more birthday week!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment