Monday, May 23, 2016

Birthday Cake & Presents

My mom & my little brother came over to celebrate my birthday with me last week, and they, along with my husband, spoiled me like a little girl. I mean look at this super cute cake!
I was so tired, when I finally got home from teaching school & then dance that, even though they offered to go out somewhere, I really just wanted to eat pizza with my family at home, so that's what we did! Look at the beautiful wrapping!
I am definitely bragging right now, but look at the nice gifts that they gave me!
Joel surprised me with a Betsy Johnson purse I've had my eye on, and a Seahawks sweatshirt.
My mom gave me cute storage boxes, an awesome monkey bank, and a teaching plaque and mug.
My Grandma gave me the beautiful necklace and earrings.
Any my youngest brother gave me a beautiful leather bound copy of the Wizard of Oz.
These boxes are so me. My mom gets me. I already have stuff I need to sort through in them haha.
The pages of the Wizard of Oz book are soo pretty! If you look closely, they are not only foiled, but sparkly as well. Also, Emerald is my birthstone!
I decorated my bar cart in festive pink for my birthday month :)
The pennant banner was an impulse by from Target.
My new monkey is perfect for the bar cart! I love it!
I love my family! It was so refreshing to visit with them. I've been feeling stressed and down on myself lately about some things that are beyond my control and it was so nice to be reminded on my birthday that I have a lot of family and friends who love and support me.
My birthday week may be over...
but why not celebrate it all month right?
Happy Monday!

1 comment :