Tuesday, June 6, 2017

37 Week Maternity Pictures

 Long time no see! I have been very neglectful of this blog as I have had lots of time to write posts, but little motivation! So here is what's going on with us lately.
Last week at 37 weeks exactly we went to the hospital to have a "version", which is procedure to try to flip the baby head down in the womb, because right now our baby boy is breech.
 Since there is a small possibility of harm to baby or mom during the procedure, we had to go in prepared for an emergence c-section just in case. I never got around to having nice maternity pictures taken because I couldn't justify spending the money. Luckily, my mother-in-law came to visit before the procedure and snapped some pictures for us on my iphone. I know they're not the best quality, but I am pleased with how they turned out!
Joel snapped these pics of me, and I will always cherish them, even though my face is swollen and you can't really tell I'm wearing makeup.

He's going to be such a good Dad!
So unfortunately the version was unsuccessful and baby boy is still breech. It's funny that he decided to be a little stinker, because as of 37 weeks he is the size of a striped skunk!
So as of now the plan is to have a c-section!
See you soon baby boy!

No comments :

Post a Comment