Monday, February 24, 2014

Hair

So up until November I had been growing my hair out until I decided on a whim to chop it all off. I love it. I didn't regret it at all. Occasionally I see pictures of my longer hair and I do think it was really pretty, but short hair makes me feel sassier and it is so much easier to take care of!

Anyway, I have it let it grow for a little too long since my last cut and with this particular style it will start to look like a mullet!! haha, so I need to get it cut again and I am think about playing with the color some more.

My hair is already kind of cut like this, but this is what I want to do with my hair.

via pinterest
I told myself I would never go platinum blonde, but I kind of like this look. Maybe I should just try it once? YOLO right? ;)
via pinterest
I also really like this color. I like color dimensions.
via pinterest
And this color is fun too.
Thoughts from anyone? I'm not sure when I will get it done because I'm in the busy season of high school dance team and from now until Spring Break every weekend is filled with dance competitions and events. I love it. I'm hoping to get done before we head off to state though. I'll post pictures after I get it done!
    

No comments :

Post a Comment