Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom

I'm going to be honest. Lately I have been very materialistic. I am getting caught up in coveting things I don't have and I spent money on things I shouldn't have. I read this in my devotional today and I thought I would share it.

Excerpt from Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

"Let Me be your positive Focus. When you look to Me, knowing Me as God with you, you experience Joy. This is according to My ancient design, when I first crafted man. Modern man seeks his positive focus elsewhere: in sports, sensations, acquiring new possessions. Advertising capitalizes on the longing of people for a positive focus in their lives. I planted that longing in human souls, knowing that only I could fully satisfy it. Delight yourself in Me; let Me become the Desire of your heart."

I love this devotional. It has a little something to read everyday accompanied with bible versus to support the message. If your looking for a little Jesus in your day check it out!

Buy this book here

Click the picture to view on amazon










What have your struggles been lately? Have your brought them to Jesus? He's willing to help!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment