Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom


This is my 100th post!
And I'm posting really late today--sorry!
I painted the Lion above in High School and my inspiration behind the painting was Aslan from the Chronicles of Narnia series.
"You doubt your value. Don't run from who you are."
Aslan says this to Lucy in the Voyage of the Dawn Treader when she wishes she was her sister Lucy and almost wishes herself away.
Wherever you are in life right now, don't ever wish yourself away. Do not doubt your value. YOU are valuable. You have something to offer. You might not think that you have any special talents or uniqueness, but God created you to be you for a reason. It might even be just so that one day you smile and say hi to a stranger, and that smile gives them hope to keep going. We will never know until we are no longer on this earth. Don't run from who you are!

I hope you had a fabulous Wednesday :)

No comments :

Post a Comment