Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom


I have a confession to make. Over the last month or so I have been extremely dense. With all of the sad news from Israel and Ukraine and Iraq, I just kept thinking "Oh it's so sad". I have talked about the events with my husband and my parents often. Here's the embarrassing part: A couple of nights ago it hit me like a rock over the head "WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PRAYING ABOUT IT??" Why have I not been praying about it??! I have been so focused on doing fun things this summer that I put praying on the back burner. Even the rocks cry out to Jesus as I have been silent.

Lord, please forgive me for being apathetic and lukewarm.
I pray that you will protect the innocent and bring justice to this earth!
Please give me the wisdom and strength I need to follow your will.
Thank you for the blessings you have bestowed upon me and my loved ones.
In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments :

Post a Comment