Monday, September 15, 2014

Fall Wish List


I am dying this September because my husband and I don't get paid until the end of the month, and we are scraping by on what we have left from the summer. So many cute things and sales going on right now! I do not even look at any of the emails I get from stores because I don't want to see anything that I cannot purchase right now. That being said, I cannot hide from pinterest, and I have a list of fall trends that I would like to indulge in! Stripes, burgundy, denim, leopard and fringe, Oh my!
PS the vest is from JCrew & it's $108--I don't know if I could bring myself to spend that much on a vest, so I included a similar, less expensive version from Old Navy.

Happy Fall Y'all. Oh yeah & Happy Monday (if those exist!)

No comments :

Post a Comment