Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall is Officially Here

Well, it's finally starting to feel like Fall. Last week we got a lot of rain, and I found out that the parking lot at my school floods, but not until I walked in to ankle deep water on the way out to my car. Luckily, the rain stayed away long enough for us to have a dry Friday night football game (well the bleachers weren't dry, but we didn't get rained on!). To top it off my husband's team won! One more league game and then it's playoffs...inching my way closer to the end of high school football season ;)
 
What I Wore: Scarf: Target // Jacket: Forever 21 (old, similar) // Top: Old Navy (old, similar) // 
Leggings: Old Navy // Shoes: Ross (old) // Lipstick: MAC Russian Red
My husband bought me these shoes for our 2nd Christmas together. It was our first Christmas alone together in in our own place. We were married a week before Christmas so our first Christmas was pretty chaotic! We went on a 5 day honeymoon & flew home Christmas Eve morning for his family's gathering, we stayed there and then drove to my parents' place Christmas morning and didn't get home until the day after Christmas. I always where these shoes to his football games :)
This outfit felt a little "Halloween-ish" to me. Red, black, leather & spiks? Not really my usual style, but spikes were really in when I bought this jacket last fall. I was influenced by all the fashion bloggers ;)
Anyway felt a little "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" in this get up (minus the Nikes!).

Here we go. Another week.
Happy Monday!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment