Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom

I painted this...and to be quite honest, I don't really like it haha. My bird turned out to big! But, I have it hanging up on my wall anyway ;)
"Faith is the bird that sings when the dawn is still dark."

This quote is from a wall hanging that my mother in law gave to me. It is good reminder that even though sometimes things aren't going the way we planned and it may seem that nothing is going right, to keep "singing" because God has a plan for you. Right now with the dance team I coach I feel like I'm never going to make it out of the dark, but I know that if I keep praying and I keep a positive attitude and don't let it get me down things will be OK. I may not get to take my team to State this year, but I can still give my dancers a positive experience and continue to pass on my love for dance.

Keep your Faith today. Don't give up & keep singing.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment