Friday, November 28, 2014

Fashion Friday: Thanksgiving Style

I always have Thanksgiving with all of my cousins and aunts and uncles on my Dad's side of the family. We have always rented our church for the occasion because nobody has a house big enough to hold everyone! As we are all getting older it's getting harder and harder to get together all the time, but Thanksgiving is the one time that we are all there!
What I wore: Dress: Target // Blouse: Kohls // Cardigan: Target // Tights: Target // 
Shoes: Payless (old) // Necklace: Bauble Bar

My family dresses pretty casual for Thanksgiving, but I always have to use any excuse to dress up :)
I love this necklace from Bauble Bar. I had been eying it for a long time, and then they sold out! So when it came back in stock I had to get it. It was a little on the spendy side for me, but I had some points stored up from previous purchases so I scored it for cheaper.
After we eat, we always bust out some games. Mexican Train Dominoes is a must.
    I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving!
I'm glad that Christmas music is finally on the radio!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment