Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Thanksgiving Day Prep


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I purchased this unfinished Turkey Monogram through GroopDealz a while back, and just yesterday I finally got it out and got crafty. You can't get it at GroopDealz anymore but you can get it at Unfinished Wood Co. I painted it using Martha Stewart gold paint and glittered the E using Martha Stewart glitter as well. I need to go back and paint the inside and outside edges, but I was lazy yesterday.
I just love glitter!
I also finally got around to buying chalk so I could write something on this cute little sign my sister-in-law made me for Christmas a couple of years ago.

I am thankful for my family & friends and all of the blessings I have received throughout my life.

In everything give thanks
1 Thessalonians 5:18
 

No comments :

Post a Comment