Monday, August 3, 2015

Sky High brewing, Baseball Game, and Andy Grammer Concert, Oh My!

We just got back from a week at Wallowa Lake and the Oregon Jamboree. Time to play a little catch up. I've been enjoying my summer so much, I haven't had time to blog about it!
Earlier this summer, Joel and I went on a double date with one of his co-workers to check out Sky High Brewing in Corvallis and a Corvallis Knights Baseball game. I didn't really take any pictures, but I loved Sky High Brewing so I stole some to share with you!
There are three stories, I think the first story pretty much just the brewing area, then there is a restaurant and bar on the second story with an outdoor patio, and a third story outdoor area as well. We stopped on the second floor and were seated outside on the patio. Our waiter had a pretty sweet handlebar mustache. I had the Bavarian Hefeweizen, which was excellent! I'm not really into IPAs and more bitter beers. The Bavarian Hef was really light and sweet, it almost reminded me of a mead. 
We will definitely go back!
The Knights game was fun! Joel and I had a lot of fun visiting with his co-worker and wife. It was a beautiful summer night and the Knights won! It was a perfect way to spend a summer night :)
Skip ahead a few weeks, I got to go to a FREE Andy Grammer concert at the Albany River Rhythms with my dear friend Kate. Joel and got home from camping at Yellow Bottom and I showered and then left for the concert a few hours later haha.
 It's been a busy summer.
Andy Grammer was awesome! I'm so glad Kate got there early and grabbed us great seats right up front in the blanket area! We were super close! Andy Grammer even came down into the audience during one of his songs and got pretty close to use. It was way cool. You can definitely tell that he loves performing, and he doesn't take it for granted, and he's proud of his roots. Back Home is one of my favorite songs!
Can you tell I'm loving my summer yet?
What are you all up to?
Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment