Friday, November 13, 2015

Fall Decor

I don't have many fall decorations, but I have made a point to hold off on decorating for Christmas and acknowledge the Fall season.
Here is my fall mantle.
I am hoping to, eventually, get a larger mirror to go above the fireplace, and take off the weird drywall bump out and get a custom fireplace mantle done.
Maybe a mirror like this one
And a fireplace mantle like this...
Or probably more realistically like this one...
I decorated our bar cart for Thanksgiving.

And I tried my hand at an idea I found on Pinterest...
My version didn't turn out quite as nice. I had some technical difficulties with the spray paint and the sharpie I used...just don't look at the writing too closely ;) 
While I am loving my fall decorations, there may or may not be a Christmas tree up in my bedroom right now...
Also, I may or may not be watching the Holiday Inn right now and getting ready to hang some ornaments on the tree...
Happy Friday!

1 comment :