Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Celebration

 Happy Fall everyone!
I'm home sick today so I thought I would update my blog!
Jumping back to last month when Joel and went to an annual "Fall Celebration" hosted by his brother and sister-in-law.
 As you know, I wear workout clothing everyday, and I'm not about to cake my face to teach elementary PE, so when I get a chance to dress normal, I relish it. It's nice to get to wear lipstick!
 I finally purchased a plaid flannel for fall and have discovered a way to wear sequins in a casual way :) 
 What I Wore: Plaid: Target // Sequin Tank: Old Navy // Leggings (Old) // Boots: Hopes
 I got Joel to snap some picture of me, and usually he is reluctant to, but on this day he turned and snapped a selfie of us all on his own. I love this picture in our matching plaids haha :) 
This was the table setting our the fall celebration. My sister-in-law is so resourceful. 
This elegant table setting was mostly pulled together from things she already had. You can see prettier pictures of the setting on her blog, The Everett Seven.
It was such a delightful occasion. Lovely parisian music was floating through the background, cozy lighting and smells of scented candles and delicious food. 
She even slaved away to make delicious french inspired beef bourguignon.
I love kicking off the fall season with Fall Celebration...it's almost like Christmas in October :)
I hope you are all staying healthy!
Happy Thursday :)

1 comment :