Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year Soiree 2016!

Sorry I have been MIA on here for the month! I'm back, and one of my New Year's Resolutions is to catch up on the blogging that I would like to do!
We hosted a little New Year's Eve Soiree this year with some of my family members. It was just a quiet evening with food, football, and laughter. I took advantage of this time to decorate :)
Bar cart & table setting finds are a conglomerate from Target, Tjmaxx, Homegoods, Ross Dress for Less, and World Market.
 
We had a lot of yummy food!
My brother & sister-in-law came & brought my adorable nephew...I left out the picture where he was purposely picking his nose ;) The little booger!
I adore him! He's so cute & smart!
The football squad...all sitting with their arms the same!
The ladies table...
My mom & I love any excuse to wear sequins!
 I think I get my night owl tendencies from my Grandma...
The beloved family dog...in her favorite spot in front of the fireplace...utterly confused as to why she is in a strange house, and why we're all up so late, and probably sad because she can't have any of the goodies she is smelling.
Crazy picture with the dog butt...we went outside the front door and blew our noise makers and yelled happy new year to annoy our neighbors that we haven't met yet, haha.
It was a lovely evening! Ready or not 2016, here you are.
Happy New Year!

No comments :

Post a Comment