Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Crafting: Hand Painted Signs!

A couple of weeks ago, a friend and I went to a sign making party.
My friend found a local Etsy dealer (mycolorfullifeshop) who hosts sign making parties for $45 dollars a person.
We had our choice of 4 different signs to paint, and we both chose to do a floral monogram.
Each person attending the party got a sweet free little gift from Pink Robyn Decor.
The shop owner created our sign designs on a cricket ahead of time and printed them on to vinyl. We then had to put it on transfer paper and then stick it on to the sign to use as a stencil. With all of the details in the floral part, it was a little meticulous to get everything punched out and stuck down, but it was worth it! 
After all that work, we got to pick our colors and paint!
I love how my sign turned out!
Everybody's signs.
It was super fun, I'm so glad my friend foundthis and invited me to go with her.
We're both feeling pretty inspired to do more crafting now!
Happy Wednesday :)

No comments :

Post a Comment