Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Independence Day Celebration

We are back from our Mexico vacation(posts coming soon) and while I was a little sad to leave such a fun and relaxing vacation, it was nice to come back to such a festive time in my own country!
My parents threw a big 4th of July gathering this year, so we left town to go there.
Our town has a HUGE Independence day celebration; parade, carnival, fireworks show. 
I swear we were the only people leaving town!
We had lots of festive treats!
Hippo :)
We painted pallets to look like American flags!
Lots of pinochle and corn hole!
The cuteness that is Remisita
We had a lot of fun with the "photo booth" that my mom set up!
My youngest brother put on a fireworks show for us!
Sparklers
Photobomb!
I hope everyone had a great Independence Day!
I am so grateful for my family and friends, and that I get to live in this beautiful country.
God Bless America!

No comments :

Post a Comment