Sunday, July 17, 2016

San Jose del Cabo Vacation: Sunrise to Sunset--Dinner at 7 Seas Seafood Grille

You're probably getting tired of blog posts about my vacation, but I'm going to keep posting anyway. So there.
To be honest, I've already forgotten the order of events that my pictures took place in,
so today's post is dedicated to sunrise and sunset.
In San Jose del Cabo, the sun rises over the Sea of Cortez. So Joel and I got up a little extra early so we could watch the sunrise on the beach. It was a little cloudy, but still beautiful.
Looking a little sleep still, don't mind our scrubiness.
Fast forward to some time later, we had dinner reservations for the beautiful 7 Seas Seafood Grill at the Cabo Surf Hotel, just a few minutes south of our resort.
Oh my goodness, we had such a beautiful view and a delicious meal.
We shared an appetizer sampler of crab cake, calamari tempura, tuna tartare, and a salmon crostini.
Joel had the catch of the day, Chilean Sea bass. He took the "surprise me" option, which was just what the chef felt like preparing that evening.
I had the Mezcal Shrimp served with rice, black beans and plantain.
Here's a picture from the website, because mine just didn't do justice at how beautiful it was.
We had a beautifully romantic evening :)
Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Post a Comment