Friday, February 28, 2014

Easy Veggie Pizza

I'll leave you off this Friday with an easy and delicious recipe I made for dinner last night. I didn't take a picture of mine because I started eating it before I thought about taking a picture haha! Below is a link to the original recipe. I just tweaked my ingredients a little.

Ease Crescent Veggie Pizza Recipe by Pillsbury 
Here is what I used:
crescent rolls
Garden Vegetable Philadelphia cream cheese
what ever veggies you want
I used: broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, onions

Roll the crescent rolls out flat and bake according to the directions.
While it's baking, chop the veggies.
After taking it out, spread the cream cheese on then sprinkle the veggies and presto: done!

It's Friday people! It's Friday! Here's a little throw back ;)

 


Getting down on Friday--have a great weekend!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment