Friday, June 6, 2014

Fashion Friday

Here's what I wore for a Memorial Day BBQ with my family.
Overshirt: Fred Meyer (similar) Necklace: Walmart (similar) Shorts: Target
Flip Flops: Old Navy Lips: Revlon Just Bitten in Lovesick


I LOVE these shorts from target. Not only are they cute and colorful, but they are extremely comfortable. They are soft, light weight and loose fitting.


My mom & little brother got me a belated birthday cake :)


We finished the night off with a camp fire, my favorite thing to do on summer nights!


The cutest & best dog in the world, Miss Remi (AKA Remesita)
My husband was a little blinded by this point because this is probably like the 5th picture we took trying to get a good one haha!


Hope you all have a great weekend! I'm headed home to my parents' for some Strawberry Festival goodness. I will share next week! Happy Friday!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment