Monday, June 30, 2014

Country Excursion

Sorry for the lack of posts last week, I got a little busy!
One of those busy days I was visiting my Mom & Sister In Law and we went to a very cool barn sale. A girl I went to high school with and her friend have a business called "Rustic Frills" and they collect rustic antiques and refurbish furniture and then they have a big sale once a year. It's a pretty big deal and this is the first time I have gone. It was so cool! Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I had to use my phone & the quality is not great, but I tried to get some pictures for you!



 I love this door.

 This little area was set up for eating cupcakes. There was a bakery there selling cupcakes and their whole set up was adorable. I wish I had taken a picture of the counter where they were selling the cupcakes but it was crowded and the cupcake stand was pretty popular :)


Not the greatest picture of us but I had to document it!
Did you do anything fun this past week?
Hope you have a Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment