Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm 99.9% Sure I'm a Disney Princess...

Last weekend a friend asked me to dress up as Cinderella for her daughter's Cinderella themed birthday party. I hesitated for a split second and then I thought--Yeah! I could be a princess-heck, I AM a princess! So I did it! I dressed up and showed up to the party and then gave all of the little girls makeovers with glitter to boot! The little girls bought it and they were so sweet. They were all dressed up as princesses and they really liked getting their makeup done.
 I got the dress at Ross Dress for Less for $14.99 and my mom made the cape. I already own several tiaras from courts I was on in High School, and the shoes & jewelry are old.
One little girl, who was 3, came up to me and said "I know your real name...It's Cinderella!" 
You can't really tell but I did wear glitter on my eyes and I saw glitter for days after! It even made its way onto my husband (not the first time). My husband has just gotten used to the fact that glitter will always be a part of his life as long as he is married to me--and I have accepted that football will always be a part of my life! ugh!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment