Friday, August 8, 2014

Fashion Friday

Last weekend My husband and I went to a family gathering for his Dad's side. We were planning on meeting a friend at a restaurant with a rooftop bar afterward, but we were having such a nice time visiting that we ended up staying at the gathering pretty late. So I guess I was just a little overdressed for the event.

My husband was making fun of me for taking selfies in the car. To be honest, I feel a little silly & vain posting them, but I thought I looked pretty, and I wanted to show off my headband! 
What I Wore: Dress: Target (similar) // Sandals: Target // Headband: Maurices 
And here's the one picture I got with my husband as the photographer. At the end of the night after we got home in our ugly parking lot. Oh well. The dress & the sandals are both from Target and I couldn't find them online but I found similar items. You can probably find them in stores still because I got them only a few weeks ago. The dress was only $20 and the shoes are actually a size 2 from the little girls section. If you like them and have smaller feet, they probably go up to about a size 6 (size 4 in girls is often the same as 6 in women's). For once having child's size feet worked in my favor.
Well, here's to hoping I have a real reason to dress up again at some point during the short summer I have left!
Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment