Friday, September 12, 2014

Fashion Friday

What I wore: Top: American Eagle Outfitters (from outlets) // Jeans: old // Beads: Gifted
A couple of weekends ago, we went to visit with my husbands family. My sister-in-law (who gave me these lovely beads for my birthday) and I went out to see the movie "If I Stay". We both cried not only during the movie but also during the preview of other movies. It was nice to be out with someone who's not giving me a a funny look or making fun of me for crying! "If I Stay" was a pretty good movie. I have to say it is one of the better dramatic love stories, and it was set in Portland, Oregon so of course I gotta love it!
These colors make feel like I'm channeling my inner Tinkerbell! I don't wear green very often, but the High School I am coaching at now has green & black for their colors so I am trying to work Green into my wardrobe more :)

Tonight I'm going to be a football widow so I suppose I will spend my Friday night with Zumba, and then clean my house to surprise my husband when he comes home--that's not to say it's surprising when I clean the house! I've had a busy week & he's been cooking dinner every night :)

Happy Friday!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment