Monday, September 22, 2014

Hippo Home Style

I had been eyeing this hippo bust on Modcloth for a very long time, and then when I finally had the money to buy it, they sold out. Several months ago I found it for a cheaper price on Amazon!
Me with my spirit animal :)
Diamonds are a girl's best friend? How about spray paint ;)
While the hippo does look nice white, I'm a girl who likes color, so I decided to go with something fabulous like metallic bronze.

I gave her some generous color.
And Voila! She is beautiful & ready to hang.
And this is why my home will never be featured in HGTV: I have an acrylic chandelier hanging over my lamp and the bust of a hippo hanging under a Maxwell Parish Print. Oh well, it makes me happy!
Here's to channeling your inner hippo today :)

Happy Monday!

2 comments :

  1. ohh this is such a cute idea:) love how the color turned out:)

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete