Friday, November 7, 2014

Fashion Friday

The weekend before Halloween, Joel & I had plans to go to a pumpkin patch and pick out pumpkins and get apple cider and take cute pictures (my idea of course), but it ended up raining all weekend so we didn't go. I still wanted to have a reason to get dressed and get out of the house though, so Joel suggested we go get some things we needed at Bimart and then go get hot apple cider at a cute little coffee place in town. Well we ended up taking too long at Bimart and Joel had to go to his football meeting so we didn't get coffee...so I got dressed cute just to go to Bimart. Oh, and I went to Walmart later too because Bimart didn't have the movie I was looking for. Oh the life of a small town girl--getting dressed up to go to Walmart!
What I wore: sweater: Scarf: Kohls // Sweater: Target // Shirt: Old Navy (old) //
// Leggings: Old Navy // Boots: Target //

I am soooo glad it's Friday!
Have a great weekend everyone :)
 

No comments :

Post a Comment