Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Exploring Eugene with Friends

A few weeks ago, I went to visit a dear friend down in Eugene. I haven't seen her since her baby shower last summer--so I got to meet her little guy too :) I haven't really ever spent much time in Eugene so it was fun to go out to a couple of places downtown. We had a wonderful girls day--complete with mimosas back at her place!
We ended up going to lunch at the 5th Street Inn/Market. Above is a picture of the Inn. Each little balcony has matching red patio sets on it. So pretty!
This is the courtyard of the shopping and cafe area. It definitely didn't feel like we were in Eugene! (PS I stole a couple of pictures from their facebook page because I didn't take any & I wanted to show you how pretty it is!)
My freind's boyfriend is a chef at Tres Mil, which is right through the red doors pictured above. We ate there. I had Pork Carnitas and they were delicious!
After lunch, my friend recommended Sweet Life Patisserie for dessert.
I had a piece of Mocha Orange Torte--it was sooo rich and delicious. It was fudgy with a light orange mousse filling. We also had strawberry Italian sodas.
Kelsey had Tiramisu.

and Kate had a gorgeous chocolate cupcake (with GLITTER on it!) and an adorable octopus cookie.
It was incredibly hot that day, so it was nice to have air conditioning (unlike at my home!).
I enjoyed the visit so much! Catching up, good food, mimosas, an adorable baby and sweet friends.
I hope it's not long before our next visit!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment