Tuesday, July 21, 2015

4th of July & Seaside Brewing Company

For the 4th of July, we went up to visit my Husband's family.
We helped take our twin nephews on the max to the parade.
They were so cute. They were so excited to be going on the "train. When first max came by they were just screaming at it because they were so excited. And then we had to tell them we weren't going on that and we had to wait for the next one. It was torture for them to have to wait! They love Thomas the train :)
The parade was fun. Lots of kids, lots of candy, lots of red, white and blue!
We both got pretty sunburned though! Our chairs were in the sun & I forgot the sunscreen!
I had a cute festive outfit, but I didn't get any pictures of it!
We spent the rest of the day at the pool with a bunch of our nieces and nephews. It was relaxing and refreshing! I really didn't even lay out like this for long, because it was way to hot! Pool and shade for me :)
The next day, we went up to Seaside to visit Joel's uncle. They guys went out to Golf and my mother-in-law and I went and looked in all the shops. We found one adorable home decor shop that was decorated beautifully and the gal working was a hoot! We also went into couple of cool antique shops. Lots of pretty things. The weather was beautiful! We just walked down to the ocean and back. Then we all had lunch together at the Seaside Brewing Company.
I didn't take any pictures, so I just stole some off of their facebook page. On their website, it says that this building used to be the city jail! The weather was way nicer than it is in this picture :)
This is the inside near the bar.
This is the second story. We went out that door on the left and ate lunch on the deck.
I had a Honey Badger Blonde, and fish tacos. It was delicious!!
See how sunny it was? Such a nice day!

What did you do for the 4th?
Happy Tuesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment