Sunday, February 21, 2016

Valentine's Day Sweet Breakfast Treat


 Hello there! I've been MIA on here for a while! I'm in the thick of dance team season so it's been a busy month so far. This year I have decided to break up my Valentine posts instead of one big spew of pictures. Joel took me to a brunch at a local winery this year, we have been wanting to try it out for a while and it actually sold out, but fortunately, some of Joel's friends ended up with extra tickets so we got to go. I woke up pretty early on my own, so I decided to surprise Joel with a light breakfast in bed to hold us over until brunch later in the day.
 Hot chocolate, and mini bagels with strawberry cream cheese--with a dash of red sprinkles on both, just to make it a little prettier :)
I found the pink tray  at Target in the "dollar" section for $3.
 I love having an excuse to use paper straws. I'm kind of a paper straw hoarder. I think they're so pretty so I buy them all the time, but then I hardly use them. I need to have more parties I think ;)
 ...And add an Instagram filter for a little extra magic hehe.

No comments :

Post a Comment