Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Book Review: Life Without Limits


I recently read this book "Life Without Limits". Nick Vujicic is inspiring and motivating. I first I was on the edge about his story because I thought "People are supposed to feel better about their lives because it could be worse? They could have been born without arms and legs?" I thought it was a little demeaning to the author as a person, but that was not the case. Nick Vujicic wants people to be inspired by his life not just because he was born without arms and legs, but because he didn't let that stop him from living life to the fullest. He speaks a message of love and hope. He wants you to know that whoever you are, you are loved, you are capable, and you are important. He relays this message through many anecdotes and helpful advice. 

One thing that really hit home to me about Nick's story is that, part of the reason why he has been able to be so successful is that he has a loving family and support system who were patient, and encouraging in helping him to become independent and achieve his dreams. It made me realize that not everyone is fortunate to have that support system, so we should always work hard to be kind and lift others up. Try to be a support to someone in your life that you think could use it. It makes me sad that there are people in this world who have never been told that they are loved and they are special. Please take the time today to say something nice to someone who might need it.
"Life Without Limits" is an inspirational read and I highly recommend it.

Have a great Tuesday!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment