Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

This is what I ended up getting my mom for Mother's Day. Everything is from World Market (I love that store!) except cor the mirrored tray which is, believe it or not, from the florist department of Safeway!





I love the gift wrap from World Market--aren't those colors s pretty?

My Mamma with her gift :)

We spent the day driving my younger brother's car up to Portland to help him move, and then we walked around a nice shopping area and went to dinner. It was nice enough to eat outside. Oh and like my "I <3 Mom" shirt? I got it at Old Navy like at least 10 years ago. Sometimes in high school I would wear it when my mom was substitute teaching haha. I know I'm a nerd!

Ending the day with a selfie! 
(My mom makes me look super pale--I need to get a tan this summer!)

Hope you had a great weekend & here's to the start of a great week!
   

No comments :

Post a Comment