Friday, May 23, 2014

Hiking Iron Mountain

With Memorial Day Weekend coming up I am really hoping to get out & do something this weekend! I'm thinking maybe going hiking. I love hiking! Here is a hike that my husband & I did last summer with my parents. It's called Iron Mountain and it's located off of the High 20 on the Santiam Pass.




 We made it to the top! My husband would not be very happy with me if he knew I posted a shirtless pictures of him, but you know what? I'm pretty sure he never looks at my blog, so I think I'm safe ;)

The pictures I took do not even do the view justice. At the top summit, there is basically a 360 view of mountains all around you. It is gorgeous. I am so blessed to live in Oregon and to have grown up so close to such beauty!

Have a great Memorial Day Weekend & I hope you do something fun this weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment