Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day


Mother's Day is coming up this Sunday! I have compiled some gift ideas that I would like get for my mom that I thought I would share. I love getting gifts for my mom. She and I basically like all of the same things, so when I buy something for her its fun for me to pick things out! My mom truly is my best friend. She always buys me pretty things so I love it when I can gift her back!

P.S. I realize I have been lazy about the links & just leaving the polyvore links there, so I have gone to the work to make sure each link goes directly to the gift. So if you want to know where to purchase click on the descriptions below the picture.

You better get to work on picking out a gift your mom if you haven't yet!
Have a happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment