Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom


I just love tulips. They are so pretty. I'm sad they don't bloom for longer. Sometimes it's hard to believe in tomorrow with all of the horrible things happening on this earth. I believe in tomorrow because I believe in God. I believe in Jesus Christ and the gift that he freely gives. I find myself at times getting caught up in the despair of what is going on in the world, but I keep hoping and praying for healing and salvation.

I feel deep sorrow for the girls who have been kidnapped in Nigeria and their families. I cannot imagine the fear and distress they must be experiencing. All I can do is pray. If you are not aware of the story you can read more here. You can also sign a petition to urge the Obama administration to intervene here.

If you pray, please pray for these girls, their families, and their country.

Hope you're having a good Wednesday & please keep these girls in your thoughts and prayers.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment