Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bond Girl Names

A few weeks ago, my husband and I were indulging in a Sunday Bond Marathon. We're talking old Sean Connery Bond movies. Any who, one of the bond girl's name was "Pussy Galore". Mind you, I haven't really ever watched any of the older Bond movies, so I was a little surprised at the silly name. My husband informed me that ridiculous Bond Girl names is apparently a thing, so of course I had to Google it to find a list. What I found was a was a way to make your own Bond Girl name:

1) take the last name of your favorite actress (Mine: Jennifer Lawrence)
2) pick your favorite fruit (Pineapple)
3) translate the fruit into french (here)

Mine is "Lawrence Ananas"

Haha, anyway I was amused by it for a while.

I hate to leave you without any visuals, so here is a clip of my favorite actress, Jennifer Lawrence, singing a Bond song "Live and Let Die" in American Hustle.

And let's be honest, who doesn't do this when they clean house? :)
aka "Lawrence Ananas" ;)



No comments :

Post a Comment