Monday, March 10, 2014

New Hair!

Sorry to leave you without a Friday post, but my Friday was soo busy! For one thing, I did this Friday:


Yep! I did it! I decided to go for it and get that cut & color that I showed you this post. I am still getting used to it. I keep forgetting that I died it and every time I look in the mirror I am a little shocked haha. I really like it, but I'm not so sure it's "me".

Here's what it looks like straight:


and here is what it looked like before

Anyway, I am having fun with it. My lovely friend KaryAnn is the one who did my hair, if you like it check out her facebook page: Beauty by KaryAnn.

One last pic for today. I am loving dark blue sparkle right now, here's a how I did my nails for this past weekend.
The bottom coat is Sally Hansen extreme wear and the top is Sally Hansen triple shine.

My baby brother is 21 today! So I'm headed to my parent's tonight to celebrate!

Happy Monday!
   

No comments :

Post a Comment