Thursday, May 14, 2015

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is coming up in a few days. I will be 27! For me, visiting with my family and friends, and munching on yummy treats is all the celebration I need, but it was fun to put together this picture of pretty things. I am easy to please. Shiny? Sparkly? Colorful? Fancy? Pretty? I love it. 
Back in the fall, my mom discovered a gold, mirrored bar cart at Ross Dress for Less for a really good price, so I bought it and I have been storing it at her house because we have NO space in our tiny home now. We will hopefully be moving soon to a bigger space soon so I will be able to bring it home! Anyway, I've had fun dreaming of a few accessories to style it with :)

My Birthday Wishlist 

Sugar and spice and everything nice :)
Have a lovely Thursday!

No comments :

Post a Comment