Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Birthday Celebration 1

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend. Mine was full of more birthday celebration, family visits and a wedding. I got to celebrate my birthday a lot this year! The celebration started the weekend before. I think we should all just have "birth-week" instead of birthday ;) Let's jump back to the weekend before my birthday...
 
I finally got my hair done! I still can't decide if I want to grow it out or not, so I just got it trimmed and I went with a more natural hair color (I haven't had it colored since July!).
  I had family camping real close to my parent's house so we went out to visit them. We had a lovely view of the Santiam river from the campground.
Our group.
I love being outside in the Oregon country! Even if its a little over cast.

  There was a group of old-timers camping from the Newport Elks Lodge. They were doing some pretty good Karaoke, so when my parents heard their song they had to dance :)
 Sitting around a campfire in the beautiful Oregon nature with friends and family is my most favorite thing in the world.
My sweet cousin surprised me with a birthday cake!
Had so much fun visiting with April! She even got the old-timers to sing me happy birthday! Then they invited me over and made me request a song. I requested "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. They sang it beautifully. One guy told me I didn't look a day over 22 ;) haha
Our guys :)
  The Ladies :)
Me and my birthday band! :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments :

Post a Comment