Friday, May 15, 2015

Lovely things; some pink, some turquoise, some mint

Happy Friday everyone! I'm just going to share a few lovely things with you today :)
First off, I have to share this lovely little rose that was a gift from one of my 2nd grade students for teacher appreciation week. I adore flowers, and I was so pleased that she thought of me. It was the first gift I have received from a student, and it totally made my day!
Next, I have a funny little story to share about some of the things in this picture. The bird mug, the tea sampler, and the beads were all birthday presents that I received from my sister-in-laws last year. It's funny because, right before my birthday, I had posted a picture of the gift I got my Mom for Mother's Day. I had bought my Mom the bird mug and the tea sampler, and my sister-in-law bought me both things before she had even seen my mother's day post! What was funny about the beads, is that the day we were meeting for my birthday I was wearing similar beads only in pink! So both of my sister-in-laws knew I was going to laugh when I opened my presents. What can I say, they know me well!
I'm getting my hair done tomorrow and I was planning to back to more blonde, but I don't know, this natural color is starting to grow on me. I still don't know what I'm doing! I cant decide if I want to grow my hair out or keep it short. Decisions, decisions.

Hope you have an excellent weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment